Diner Code of Conduct
Before You Arrive:
• Stay home if you’re sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Let us know as early as possible if your plans have changed and you need to change your reservation.
• We’re able to guarantee your table for 15 minutes past your reservation time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, your table may be given away to another party.
• Parties may only be seated at their table if:
— All guests in the party have arrived and are wearing appropriate face coverings that cover their mouth and nose.
— All guests in the party have their temperature taken immediately upon entering our restaurant and have a temperature no greater than 100.0°F.
— One member of each party provides a photo ID along with their full name, email address, and phone number for use in contact tracing.
• Any information given to the restaurant is strictly confidential and will only be used for COVID-19 related contact tracing.•
• If there is a wait for your table, please wait away from the entrance of the restaurant and abide by physical distancing guidelines.
• Please do your best to place your entire order at the same time.
• We’d appreciate it if all guests in a party kept on their masks while ordering and until food or drinks are delivered to the table.
• If you need to grab our attention during your meal, we’d appreciate it if all guests at a table put on their masks before staff approach the table.
• Credit/debit card is our preferred method of payment, but if you need to pay in cash, please try to avoid the need for making change.
• The style of service has been modified to limit contact points and some services may be upon request only.
• In order to practice physical distancing and prevent crowding near the restroom area, please wait for the restroom at your table. Notify your server to be added to the queue.